The Ice Arena is located at 33 E. Glendale, Webster Groves, MO 63119.
The Webster Groves Ice Arena offers daily public skating sessions, weekly freestyle/training sessions, Stick and Puck, and many other specialized skating times.
We offer skating school programs to meet the needs of all ages and skill levels. Coaches on staff may be available to assist with private lessons. Contact (314) 963-5621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for program information, or view our activity guide.
- 200' by 85' ice surface
- Seating capacity of 900 seated, or 1,000 standing room only
- Inventory of 500+ pairs of rental skates (figure and hockey style); whole sizes from 6 youth to 14 adult
- Five 14' by 28' locker rooms with shower rooms and a referee room
- Jump harness
- Three party rooms available for rental
- Visitor and home players' benches with matting and stick racks
- Heated score-keeper box
- Ability to play music or announce events at ice side
- Recent renovations to lobby and arena - new flooring, interior paint, low emissivity ceiling, ceiling fans, etc.
Daily Admission Fees for Public Sessions
|3 and Under||4 and Older||Senior (62+)||Skate Rental|
|Cosmic Skate (Fri/Sat Nights)||Free||$8||$2|
Ice Arena Season Pass
in Household Adult/Youth
in Household Adult/Youth
Ice Arena Event Schedules
MAY ICE SCHEDULE
JUNE ICE SCHEDULE
Learn to Skate Class Information
Space is limited, registration is open.
Webster Groves Ice Arena is happy to announce that registration for skating school is now open! Please find all the information about class offerings and schedules using the links below. We now offer online registration! REGISTER FOR CLASSES HERE!
Webster Groves skating school has moved from the ISI to Learn To Skate USA curriculum. All participants will be required to register as members of Learn to Skate USA. Register for membership using this link LEARN TO SKATE USA. Class names differ from ISI to Learn to Skate USA, for a list of comparable classes, click this link ISI to LTS USA Classes
CLASS OFFERINGS AND DESCRIPTIONS
INTERESTED IN PRIVATE ICE SKATING LESSONS?
Email email@example.com for inquiries and availability.
Interested in having a skating party during one of our public or Cosmic skate sessions? Fill out our birthday party room rental form below and we'll help you get it booked! You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your rental date and time.
** After April 16th there will be extremely limited afternoon public sessions. Evening public sessions may still be an option for party rentals. Please click here to reach out for additional information and date inquires.
Party Room Rental Intent Form
Interested in private ice rental for your event? Fill out our private inquiry form for availability.
Private Ice Rental Inquiry Form
View our cosmic skate video here!
Stick & Puck
30 Minutes $5.50
Per Hour $11
Ice Rink Rental
The rink is available for hockey, skating parties or broomball.
Contact Joe Mendica for ice rental inquiries.
314 963-5690 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rockets Hockey Association
- Webster Groves High School Skatesmen
- Metro Edge Figure Skating Synchronized Skating Team
- Webster Groves Skating School
- St. Louis University Hockey (Division II)
- Mid-States Hockey Association
- Winterland Hockey Programs
- Spring and Holiday Ice Shows
- Missouri Hockey Playoffs
- Mid-States Seniors All-Star Game
- Mid-States High School league games and playoffs
- Metro Edge Figure Skating Competition
Ice Arena Camps:
- End-to-End Camp
- Mitch Korn Specialized Camps: Goaltender Program/Defense Program
- Hockey Ministries Camp
Fees and charges listed on this website may be subject to change. For most up-to-date fees and charges, please see the current recreation program activity guide or call (314) 963-5600.